Introducing a NEW way to get CPR certified!
It’s easy and it’s AMAZING! Here’s how it works:
- We set up a touchscreen monitor and manikins to stay on-site at your location
- Your employees and/or the public schedule times to come in to get certified via the system. This can be set for whatever works best for you.
- The system walks people through a certification class who connect virtually with an instructor for questions and testing.
- Participants now know more about your business, how to save a life and can obtain a valid 2 year American Red Cross certification card!
* We provide all equipment, set-up and maintenance. Some online coursework may be required for certification. If partnering with HeartCert and allowing the public to use the system, you will generate foot traffic to your location, you can hand out promos, we will recognize you on our website / social media AND you can get a discount on certifications for your employees!
Want to learn more? See the the video above, or see additional information below or by contacting us! Reach out today to discuss the options this incredible system can offer you, your business and the community! You can also see us on the news here.
Detailed Information on the Revolutionary MyTime flexible CPR Kiosk option HeartCert:
HeartCert has developed a better way to train people in the life-saving skills of CPR and AED! We will provide a sleek touchscreen system with advanced cpr manikins that stay on-site at your location, as long as arranged, for certifying individuals. Participants will sign up either online or through the system and are then sent information for watching the required videos prior to a scheduled, flexible session with the kiosk.
How it works:
Sessions with the kiosk range from 45-90+ minutes depending on the class type. We offer lay responder CPR/AED/First Aid training, Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare professionals, free community hands-only information or we can customize the courses/videos for your specific needs! Participants are walked through a brief review video via a touchscreen monitor, with a chance to practice their skills on manikins that provide real-time feedback. After practicing, the participants connect with a live instructor, virtually through the system to answer questions and complete their skill testing to obtain a nationally recognized 2-year certification card. This method of certification is authorized and approved by the American Red Cross. 1 -4 participants may use the system at any time and we have a variety of time options or can set up sessions anytime it works for your group!
Get certified on your time! With this unique certification system, employees no longer need to take time off work for obtaining or maintaining cpr certification. These sessions are focused and can be done before/after work or on lunch breaks as they require much less time than a traditional classroom course. You can have this system set up internally for your company or it can also be used to better your community and allow public students to come in and get certified when it is convenient for your location. If allowing the public to use your system, not only are you helping your community but you will also attract more traffic to your business AND you will qualify for reduced certification rates and/or profit sharing opportunities (What a win-win)!!
We’d love to discuss how this is a revolutionary system with so many possibilities for your business and the community, reach out today for pricing and other details!